The Big Ant Studios make up Cricket 22 for all systems. A trailer highlights innovations.
Inspired by the feedback from offers from fans Cricket 22 some innovations:
- New bowling and field controls: Whether it’s a quick bounce or the full “snap” you hear as you push the ball from the infield to a precise exit: Cricket 22 brings improved, more direct controls that help you play your best cricket.
- Deep Story Career Mode The fans have control on and off the field. Training and press conferences are conducted independently, while injuries must be dealt with, which ultimately determines the path to international fame.
- The most accessible cricket simulation yet Cricket 22 makes it easier than ever to get started with a completely redesigned set of tutorials and a new user experience for beginners. Cricket 22 is the most comprehensive simulation of the sport Big Ant has ever developed, and thanks to the new tutorials, even beginners can hit and bowl like a pro in no time.
- New commentators: Cricket 22 features a team of high-profile commentators including Michael Atherton, Ian Healy, Mel Jones, Alison Mitchell and David Gower. Each shot is commented on with more depth and better analysis than ever before, and for the first time in a sports competition, there is an allwomen commentator team representing women in Cricket 22The experience is further expanded.
- The most beautiful cricket ever Cricket 22 make full use of the capabilities of the new hardware generation. Not only does the game load instantly so you can immerse yourself in the action faster than ever before, it also includes a number of graphical updates, including real-time beam tracking elements, making this the most visually realistic cricket game to play. date.
“The number of cricket fans asking us about our plans for the next generation of cricket is overwhelming,” said Big Ant CEO Ross Symons. “And we are excited about what we are doing Cricket 22 can offer. This is our fifth cricket simulation and it represents the sum of everything we have learned over the last ten years and beyond. We have the most passionate fans and we can not wait to hand them the new title. ”
Russell James, ECB Director of Sales and Marketing on the partnership: “We are delighted to be working with Big Ant again on this extremely exciting game Cricket 22. Cricket is a game for everyone, and whether you take on the challenge of taking an Ashes test or take on the world’s best female and male whiteball cricketers in The Hundred, Cricket 22 offers everything cricket fans could wish for. ”
“Cricket Australia is proud to once again be able to partner with Australian game developer Big Ant Studios to bring such a visually realistic video game to our passionate fans,” said Nick Hockley, CEO of Cricket Australia. “The ashes are one of the biggest rivalries in world sports, and we can’t wait to watch cricket Cricket 22 to bring them closer to a new audience. ”
Cricket 22 will be released on November 25 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X. The Switch version will follow in January 2022.