Health authorities have built new tier 1 COVID-19 exposure sites in Melbourne and the Victoria region.
Child centers and primary schools form a significant part of the exposure sites.
The new tier 1 sites are:
- Cardinia Lakes Early Learning Center at 3 Atlantic Drive, Pakenham, between 6:10 and 16:30 from September 27-29
- Child’s Play Early Learning Center at 642 Tarneit Road, Tarneit between 7:00 and 18:30 on September 30, October 4 and October 5
- Aspire childcare at 75 Station Street, Pakenham between 9am and 4pm on 29 September, 1 October and 4 October
- Journey Early Learning at 2 Egret Place, Whittlesea between 10.30am and 1.30pm on 4 October
- Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School at 12 Whitehorse Road, Deepdene between 8:00 and 15:00 on October 4th
Thornbury Primary School at 16 – 22 Hutton Street, Thornbury has been listed as an exhibit site between 9:45 and 12:30 on October 6, but the level is not yet known.
21:20 to 23:30 screening of a film at Showbiz Cinemas Ballarat, Deep Blue Hot Springs in Warrnambool and IGNI restaurant in Geelong have also been listed as Level 1 exhibits.
Anyone who has visited a Level 1 exposure site should be tested and isolated for 14 days.
See the list below for all exposure locations and times.
You can find information on testing the site’s hours and your nearest website on the Department of Health’s website.
Loading form …