The season of horror and horror is officially here!
Get everything you might need to prepare for the scariest night of the year by checking out one of the best Halloween shops in Metro Vancouver.
From spooky and bloody to funny and dorky, these spots have a costume for whoever and whatever you want to be for Halloween.
RELATED: Spirit Halloween has just opened local stores for all your spooky needs
Halloween shops in Metro Vancouver
Amy is on Davie
Discover this dollar store on Davie Street that has a wide selection of party items all year round, including Halloween. Even though it has several items that are well over a dollar, it is still a cheaper option than some other party suppliers.
Location: 1050 Davie Street
Just imagine fun clothes, costumes and dance equipment
When it comes to getting the kids the perfect costume for Halloween, look no further than Just Imagine Fun Clothing. It is located inside the Kids Market on Granville Island. Dab the suit of your dreams and then spend the rest of the day exploring all that the charming island has to offer.
Location: 1496 Cartwright Street, Vancouver
Merchant Of Dream Halloween costumes
Find more than 5,000 costumes to choose from in this popular Vancouver store, with everything from Venetian masks to colorful wigs. It is also conveniently located right in the heart of the city center.
Location: 804 Granville Street, Vancouver
The biggest of them all is Spirit Halloween, which is a series of pop-up stores taking over Metro Vancouver in the fall months. You will definitely not leave here empty handed and luckily for us they have a number of locations throughout the region.
- 130 West Broadway, Vancouver
- 3091 152nd Street # 305, South Surrey
- 20202 66 Avenue, F, Langley
- Formerly Sears at Capilano Mall, 935 Marine Drive, North Vancouver
- 10153 King George Blvd # 900, Surrey
- 12339 Steveston Highway, Richmond
- 1090 Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam
- 985 Nicola Avenue, Port Coquitlam
This one-stop shop has everything you need to host a Halloween party of epic proportions. They have a wide variety of costumes, party gifts and more. Plus, they have several locations across Metro Vancouver, making it easy to find one.
- 879 Marine Drive Unit 120, North Vancouver
- 1361 Lougheed Highway, Unit 103, Coquitlam
- 12101 – 72nd Avenue Unit 95, Surrey
- 16120 – 24th Avenue Unit 11, Surrey
- 2109 Hawkins Street Unit 120, Port Coquitlam
- 20150 Langley Bypass Units 20 & 30, Langley
- 78 – 32700 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford
Thrift is a great way to find a unique costume or just all the materials to make your very own costume at home. Value Village remains one of the best thrift stores to meet all of your Halloween needs, and there are plenty of places to choose from.
- 6415 Victoria Drive, Vancouver
- 1820 E Hastings Street, Vancouver
- 8240 Granville Avenue, Richmond
- 1135 Tanaka Ct Suite 110, New Westminster
- 2739 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam
- 6925 King George Blvd, Surrey
- 11998 207 St Unit # 4, Maple Ridge
- 20501 56 Avenue, Langley
- 31970 S Fraser Way, Abbotsford
Find everything you need to bring your vision to life in this costume shop. Or if you feel creative, pick up some fabric and other materials here to make your very own costume.
Location: 337 West Hastings Street
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and be the first to know about the best things to explore and experience in Metro Vancouver.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night, enter contests, and stay in touch.