Colliers and Cropley Commercial are pleased to be able to sell their stake in the prominent Limerick Arms Hotel located on the corner of Clarendon and Park Streets, South Melbourne.
Limerick Arms Hotel benefits from a long-established tenant and a strong underlying lease that provides the ideal investment for a prudent investor. With steady rent increases and an increasingly affluent surrounding population, Limerick Arms is supported by its commercial 1 zoning in one of Melbourne’s most popular retail strips.
- By Fringe location in premium residential suburb
- Secure leased investment for an experienced tenant
- Initial lease period of 10 years with 3 years left and additional options of five and ten years.
- Fixed annual rent increases until 2029
- Quality improvements with several retail areas, including public bar, dining room, function rooms and accommodation
- Strong catchment area in the market, with high disposable income that drives tenants’ business performance
- Large shopping area for footpaths
- Located just 2.2 km from Melbourne CBD with trams past the property.
An ideal city edge investment that you must not miss.
The property is being offered for sale by expressions of interest, which closes on Wednesday 26 May at 16 (AEST).
For further information, please contact the sales agents listed below