The Cleveland Browns (3-1) are an underdog with only 2.5 points as they try to keep their three-game winning streak intact in a matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (3-1) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at SoFi Stadium. The game has a 47-point over / under.
For more good betting and fantasy insights, sign up for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Browns
Above / below insight
- Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to put more than 47 points just once this year.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over 47 points on two chances this season.
- The combined points per. The game average for the two teams, 48.8, is 1.8 points above Sunday’s over / under.
- These two teams combine to 35.3 points per. Match, 11.7 fewer than the competition over / under.
- The average in Chargers matches this season is 51.6, 4.6 points more than Sunday’s over / under of 47.
- 47 points over / under for this match is 2.8 points below the average of 49.8 points per game. Play in Browns matches this season.
Chargers statistics and trends
- Los Angeles is 3-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Chargers have covered the span once this season when they are favored by 2.5 points or more (in two chances).
- Los Angeles games this year have not gone over the total in four opportunities.
- Chargers have an average of seven more points per. Fight (23.8), than the browns give up (16.8).
- When Los Angeles records more than 16.8 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Chargers collect 140.7 more yards per. Play (391) than the browns allow per. Competition (250.3).
- In games that Los Angeles collects over 250.3 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This year, the Chargers have turned the ball around four times, one more than the Brown’s takeaways (3).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, money line and total for Los Angeles’ matchup with the Browns.
Brown statistics and trends
- Cleveland has three wins against the span in four games this year.
- The Browns have been underdogs by 2.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Cleveland’s play this year has gone over the points total twice in four chances (50%).
- The Browns have an average of 6.5 more points per game. Match (25) than Chargers surrenders (18.5).
- When Cleveland registers more than 18.5 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Browns pick up 57.3 more yards per game. Play (389.3) than the chargers allow per. Matchup (332).
- In games where Cleveland makes up more than 332 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Browns have four giveaways this season, while the Chargers have seven takeaways.
Home and road insight
- At home, the Chargers have a win ATS (1-1) as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- This season, the Chargers’ home games have an average of 53.5 points, 6.5 more than this matchup over / under (47).
- The average total points in Brown’s away games this season is 53.0 points, 6.0 more than this result’s over / under (47).
Powered by Data Writing.