Health authorities have added several sites to the list of COVID-19 exposure sites in Victoria.
The new tier 1 sites are:
- Next level Skirmish at Douro Street 15, North Geelong between 10.30 and 13.00 on 2 October
- BB Chicken and Pub at 116 Moorabool Street, Geelong between 11:30 and 13:50 on October 5th
- Honeyeater at 96 Pall Mall, Bendigo between 10:00 and 20:30 on October 5, between 9:00 and 19:30 on October 6 and between 10:30 and 16:00 on October 7
- Lush barber at 238 Hargreaves Street, Bendigo between 6 p.m. 9.00 and 18.30 on October 6, between kl. 9.00 and 20.30 on October 7 and between kl. 9.00 and kl.
- Robin Hood Inn at 655 Princes Way, Drouin West at various times between September 28 and October 4
- KingKids Early Learning Center and Kindergarten at 101-103 Manchester Road, Mooroolbark between 8:00 and 13:30 on October 4
Anyone who has visited a Level 1 COVID-19 exposure site should be tested and isolated immediately for 14 days.
See the list below for all exposure locations and times.
You can find information on testing the site’s hours and your nearest website on the Department of Health’s website.
Loading form …