Victoria has registered 941 new local COVID-19 cases and eight deaths.
This is the second day in a row that the state has registered fewer than 1,000 new cases.
There are now 18,361 active cases of the virus in Victoria, and 326 people have died during the state’s current Delta outbreak.
The new cases were detected from 63,278 test results received yesterday.
There are 657 people in the hospital with COVID-19, of which 117 are in intensive care and 69 are in respirator.
9,440 doses of vaccine were administered at state-run sites yesterday, and more vaccinations at general practitioners’ clinics and elsewhere.
New level 1 exposure sites have been listed
Health authorities have listed several Level 1 COVID-19 exposure sites in Victoria.
The new Level 1 sites are:
- Gurri Wanyarra Wellbeing Center at 9 Browning Street, Kangaroo between 16:00 and 17:00 on 28 October and between 13.04 and 15.00 on 30 October
- Domino’s Pizza at 90A Murphy Street, Wangaratta between 11.00 and 14.45 on 27 October and between kl. 10.00 and 15.30 on 28 October
- Industry Studios at 6 Normanby Street, Warragul between 16.00 and 17.30 on 26 October
- Miss Link Burgers on 114 Franklin Street, Traralgon between 10.00 and 21.00 on 22, 23 and 24 October and between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m., Oct. 26
- Lincolnshire Arms Hotel at 1 Keilor Road, Essendon between 13.00 and 14.30 on 28 October
Anyone who has been to a level 1 exposure site at the indicated time should be tested and isolated for 14 days if unvaccinated, or for seven days if fully vaccinated.
Check the list below for all exposure locations and times.
You can find information about the test site’s opening hours and your nearest location on the Danish Health and Medicines Authority’s website.
Loading form …