Prepared by the Association of Book Publishers of BC
Reviews and recommendations are impartial and products are independently selected. Postmedia can earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through links on this site.
Mushrooms from British Columbia – Andy MacKinnon and Kem Luther (Royal BC Museum).
2 . Whitewater cooks together again – Shelley Adams Budd (Alicon Holdings).
3. A is for Anemone: A First West Coast Alphabet – Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Havneforlaget).
4. Richard Wagamese Selected: What Comes from the Spirit – Richard Wagamese (Douglas and McIntyre).
6. Sipster’s Pocket Guide to 50 Must-Try BC Wines – Luke Whittall (TouchWood Editions).
6. Luschim’s Plants: Traditional Indigenous Foods, Materials and Medicines – Luschiim Arvid Charlie and Nancy J. Turner (Havneforlaget).
7. Beyond the Orange Shirt Story – Phyllis Website (Medicine Wheel Education).
Vancouver’s Most Haunted: Supernatural Encounters in BC’s Terminal City – Ian Gibbs (Touchwood Editions).
9. The world according to dogs: a user guide – Adrian Raeside (Havneforlaget).
10. Island Eats: Signature Chef Recipes from Vancouver Island and the Salish Sea – Dawn Postnnikoff and Joanne Sasvari (Figure 1 Release).
11. Always pack a candle: A nurse in Cariboo-Chilcotin – Marion McKinnon Crook (Heritage House Publishing).
12. The Comic 500 Years of Native Resistance: Revised and Extended – Gord Hill (Arsenal Pulp Press).
13. Becoming Vancouver: A History – Daniel Francis (Havneforlaget).
14. Murders on the Skeena: True Crime in the Old Canadian West, 1884-1914 – Geoff Mynett (Caitlin Press).
15. We all play – Julie Flett (Gråstensbøger).
– Prepared by the Association of Book Publishers of BC