Thu. May 26th, 2022

A 13-year-old girl in France has received a fatal electric shock when she took a shower when her mobile phone, which was plugged in to charge, fell into the water.

Rescue workers were initially able to revive the girl after the incident in the Macon newspaper The Parisian reported Saturday.

She lay in a coma for a few days at the University Hospital of Lyon and then died.

The girl had been with a friend at home when the accident happened.

The friend was driven to the hospital in shock.

The exact events are still being investigated.

Mobile phone display.
A French girl received a fatal electric shock when her phone fell into her bath while charging. Credit: AP

The girl’s mother appealed to other teenagers and their parents.

“This has to be a warning to other teens because they all have their phones implanted in their hands, so to speak,” she said.

“We really have to insist: no phones in the bathtub because it can end so dramatically.”

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.