Social networks not only serve to meet people and distract themselves, but they are also the work of many and many users, as the more followers you have, the more business you can do with the projection that your image has on the internet.
Goodbye to my Instagram account
But it’s also a double-edged sword, because if you’re one of those who has gained a lot of popularity on Instagram and is starting to overwhelm or need a network downtime, then we will show how to delete or deactivate your Instagram account and what difference there is between the two actions.
The process of performing both actions is quite simple, but the truth is that there is a big difference between the two. If we decide to delete our Instagram profile, the first thing we need to know is our account will disappear permanently, the name we used will be available again so another user can use it, and everything associated with our profile will no longer be available and we will not be able to use it again.
The difference between deleting and disabling Instagram account
Therefore, this is what we need to do if we do not want a trace of us to remain on the social network. This means that if at any time we decide to reactivate our account, we will no longer be able to do so. What we need to do is create a new profile on Instagram and start the whole process all over again. right from the start.
On the other hand, we have the option to deactivate our account temporarily. That is, if we are tired at the moment, but probably in the future we might want to restore our account, then it is best to deactivate it instead of deleting it. The moment we deactivate our account, our profile picture disappears, as well as the accounts we follow and follow us.
Now in this case we will have the opportunity to reactivate our profile anytime we want it. To do this we only need to log in again and it will be automatically activated again.
Delete an Instagram account
- To delete an account from Instagram for sure:
- Enter this link from the browser
- Log in with your account (if you use Instagram on your PC and you already had the session started before, you do not need to)
- Select the reason you want to close it
- Once you have done so, click on the option Delete my account permanently
Disable an Instagram account
- If instead what you want is disable it, then:
- Go to the Instagram site from a browser
- Log in with your account (If you use Instagram on your PC and you already had the session started before, you do not have to)
- Click on your mini-foto in the profile which is at the top right and enters the section of Setting
- When there, the section of Edit profile pIt will be the first to open, scroll down to find the option at the end of Temporarily deactivate my account.
- Select the reason you want to deactivate the account,
- Enter your password again and end the process. Your account will have been deactivated.
Disclaimer: This article was generated from our feed and not edited by our team.