Marilyn Models, located in the Chelsea Arts Building, just a few blocks from the Hudson Yards, is looking for a creative intern to join the team. A great opportunity to work in the fashion industry and gain a real understanding of how an agency works. The trainee will work closely with the agency director on a number of daily tasks.
Must be available for at least 3 days a week and be able to get university credit for internship and or can discuss weekly scholarship.
· Online scout for new faces
Digitization of the models
· Data Entry
· Management of agencies’ social media platforms
· Other office and office related tasks.
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent telephone skills.
· Ability to multi-bag.
· Photo experience is a plus.
· Photoshop / graphic design skills.
· Skills on social media are a must.
Please send all CVs to Kristin@marilyn-ny.com