The goods from Tocador
Vancouver, BC | We are looking for a new part-time accountant to join our team at our local restaurant on Main Street. The position offers flexible working hours and homework.
– Full cycle bookkeeping;
– Sort receipts and data entry;
– Bank reconciliations;
– Expenditure reports in Excel;
– Prepare GST calculations for archiving;
– Basic financial reporting in Excel and QuickBooks;
– Assist with monthly closing reports to management;
– Excellent oral and written communication skills;
– Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
– Understand the entire accounting cycle;
– Strong attention to detail;
– Knowledge of QuickBooks Online is an asset;
– Work knowledge of computers, including skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
– Self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Compensation must be discussed.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position.