HOLLYWOOD, CA – Listed for sale for the first time in nearly 70 years, this 1913 Craftsman Bungalow on the border of Los Angeles’ Hollywood and Los Feliz neighborhoods offers three units – which could be a boon to help defray mortgage costs.
Priced at $ 1,395 million, the property is within walking distance to Barnsdall Art Park and Vermont Avenue shops and restaurants.
For more information and photos, follow this link. And do not miss the abundant gardens!
- Address: 1815 N Edgemont St, Los Angeles, CA.
- Price: $ 1395000
- Square feet: 1662
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
- Listing Description: First time on the market in nearly 70 years, this fabulous craftsman style tri-plex offers an incredible investment opportunity on the edge of the Hollywood / Los Feliz border, walking distance to the Kaiser hospital complex, Barnsdall Art Park and the shops and restaurants of Vermont Avenue.
- The original home has been split into 2 one bedroom units, loaded with original details, and the rear carriage house offers a private and secluded sanctuary with a charming patio garden.
- The large lot offers endless possibilities. Easy to rent, just minutes to major thoroughfares, Hollywood entertainment and Griffith Park.
- DO NOT DISTURB THE TENANTS. Interior access with accepted offer only.
Listed by: Peter Lavin, Links Real Estate
This listing appeared on redfin.com. For more information click here. See more photos of the listing below, courtesy of Links Real Estate:
For more real estate news, follow Patch on Facebook