Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of BC
Reviews and recommendations are unbiased and products are independently selected. Postmedia may earn an affiliate commission from purchases made through links on this page.
1. Return to Solitude: More Desolation Sound Adventures with the Cougar Lady, Russell the Hermit, the Spaghetti Bandit and Others – Grant Lawrence (Harbor Publishings).
2. Mushrooms of British Columbia – Andy MacKinnon Crook and Kem Luther (Royal BC Museum).
3. Be a Good Ancestor – Leona Prince and Gabrielle Prince (Orca Book Publishers).
4. Whitewater Cooks Together Again – Shelley Adams Budd (Alicon Holdings).
5. Framed in Fire: A Lane Winslow Mystery – Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
6. Best Hikes and Nature Walks with Kids in and Around Southwestern British Columbia – Stephen Hui (Greystone Books).
7. The Rooming House: The West Coast in the Seventies – Michael Kluckner (Midtown Press).
Ben the Sea Lion – Roy Henry Vickers (Harbor Publishing).
9. Luschiim’s Plants: Traditional Indigenous Foods, Materials and Medicines – Luschiim Arvid Charlie & Nancy J. Turner (Harbor Publishing).
10. Forest Walking: Discovering the Trees and Woodlands of North America – Peter Wohlleben and Jane Billinghurst (Greystone Books).
11. Richard Wagamese Selected: What Comes from Spirit – Richard Wagamese (Douglas and McIntyre).
12. The Hiking Book from Hell – Are Kalvo (Greystone Books).
13. Using Power Well: Bob Williams and the Making of British Columbia – Bob Williams, with Benjamin Isitt & Thomas Bevan (Nightwood Editions).
14. Drum from the Heart – Ren Louie, illustrated by Karlene Harvey (Medicine Wheel Education).
15. The 500 Years of Indigenous Resistance Comic Book: Revised and Expanded – Gord Hill (Arsenal Pulp Press).
– Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of BC